Machu Picchu Express
Welcome to Cusco, one of the most popular tourist destinations in South America. This itinerary of 3 days and 2 nights will allow you to discover the most outstanding attractions of this beautiful city.
DAY 1 - Arrival and City Tour in Cusco
After your arrival at the airport, our Latin Tours representative will meet you and escort you to the hotel. After check-in, we will pick you up at the hotel or restaurant to start an exciting city tour. You will visit the impressive Cathedral of Cusco, followed by a visit to the ruins of Sacsayhuaman and other nearby archaeological sites. We will end the day with a delicious dinner at the restaurant Sara Wasi.
- Arrival in Cusco with transfer and name sign for the client
- Welcome with lemon candies and coca leaves
- Transfer from the airport to the city center (20 min)
- Offering of coca tea and time to rest
- Hotel check-in (11:00 AM to 12:00 PM during high season)
- Pick-up for the City Tour at the Cathedral (12:40 PM to 1:00 PM)
- Start of the City Tour
- Transfer to Sacsayhuamán
- Visit to Tambomachay.
- Stop at Pukapukara, small archaeological site
- Visit to Quenqo
- End of the excursion (6:30 PM approximately)
- Welcome dinner
- End of Day 1
DAY 2 - Machu Picchu
After a good breakfast at the hotel, we will pick you up to go to Poroy station. You will take the train to Machu Picchu, one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. Once you arrive, you will take a bus that will take you to the entrance of the park. You will enjoy a guided tour through the impressive ruins of Machu Picchu. After the visit, you will take a bus back to Aguas Calientes for lunch at the restaurant Toto House. Then you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo and we will take you back to the hotel.
- Hotel pick-up at 5:50 AM for transfer to Poroy
- Train departs from Poroy at 6:40 AM
- Arrival in Aguas Calientes at 9:45 AM
- Entry to Machu Picchu between 10:30 AM and 11:00 AM
- Approximately 3.5-hour tour in Machu Picchu
- Lunch at Toto's House Restaurant
- Train departs from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo at 4:40 PM
- Arrival in Ollantaytambo at 6:30 PM
- Pick-up and return to Cusco around 8:30 PM
DAY 3 - Return Home
After breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to the airport to take your flight back home. We hope that you have enjoyed your time in Cusco and that you have created many unforgettable memories during your visit.
Thank you for choosing Latin Tours as your travel agency!
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- Transportation to the airport.
- Flight back home.